Saturday, November 4, 2017

End of October

 Lily has learned how to pick up chickens. :) I am happy with how much she enjoys them, and we are glad she doesn't pick them up by their wings anymore. These chickens are really easy going chickens, actually. I think it helped them to chill out being toted around over and over by the girls when they were young. The one Lily is holding lays green eggs. The girls love collecting the eggs.
 Esther's writing sample from Halloween. I am proud of her for starting to sound things out. Amy also wrote a poem for Halloween too, and her cursive is coming a long very well.
Lunchtime -- I was particularly proud of this one, because since Jacob's been born, it's been hard for me to actually make a good lunch for the girls. Amy usually makes lunch for her sisters, and can make sandwiches. This one was potato wedges, spinach smoothie, peaches and grapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment